BreEZe Online License Lookup
Effective October 8, 2013, the Medical Board of California's Physician License Lookup
System moved to the Department of Consumer Affairs' BreEZe Online Services. Follow
the instructions below to perform a license search on the following:
- Physician and Surgeon and Special Faculty Permit
- Licensed Midwife
- Registered Dispensing Optician
- Registered Spectacle Lens Dispenser
- Registered Contact Lens Dispenser
- Registered Nonresident Contact Lens Seller
- Research Psychoanalyst
- Student Research Psychoanalyst
- Registered Polysomnographic Trainee
- Registered Polysomnographic Technician
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- Fictitious Name Permit
- Other Department of Consumer Affairs' Licensed Professional
Once you click the "Continue to BreEZe Online Services" button at the bottom of this page,
you will be directed to the main page of the BreEZe Online Services. The following
page will display:
- From the main page (identified above), click on the link at the bottom of that page
titled, "Click Here to Access BreEZE Online Services". The following page will then
- On the above page, click on the link "Verify a License" located under the Consumers
heading on the left column of the page. This will provide the main search page.
- Searches may be performed by individual, organization, board/bureau, license number,
city/state, or survey responses.
Please be aware that the law authorizes the Board to only post specified information
on the physician's profile for 10 years.
If the site is temporarily unavailable, please try again later or call our Consumer
Information Unit at (916) 263-2382 between the hours of 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Monday
- Friday*, Pacific Standard Time.