- License Lookup System
- Enforcement Public Document Search
- Outpatient Surgery Setting Database
- Physician Volunteer Registry
- File a Complaint
For Applicants & Licensees:
Effective October 8, 2013, the Medical Board of California is pleased to introduce the Department of Consumer Affairs' BreEZe Online Services for individuals licensed or registered with the Department of Consumer Affairs or one of its Boards or Bureaus.
The following online services are available to those individuals applying for, or who have already obtained, licensure and/or registration with the Medical Board of California:
- Physician's & Surgeon's License:
- Initial Application
- Initial PTAL Application
- Physician Survey
- Polysomnographic Trainee (PTRN), Technician (PTCN), or Technologist (PTGL):
- Initial Application (excluding Trainee)
- Duplicate Certificate With Fee
Check back often as additional features will be added.