Polysomnographic Trainee, Technician or Technologist - Apply Online

Additional Instructions if Applying Online:

NOTE: In order to apply for licensure or check the status of your application online, a Social Security Nunber (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is required to register with the BreEZe online application system. If you do not have an SSN or ITIN, you will be required to complete your application by mail.