Brochures List A Patient's Guide to Blood Transfusion Be an informed Patient Check up on Your Doctor's License Breast Cancer Treatment A Consumer's Guide to the Complaint Process Expert Reviewer Program Don't Wait, File a Complaint! Gynecologic Cancers...What Women Need to Know Questions and Answers About Investigations Most Asked Questions about Medical Consultants Prostate Cancer Patient Guide Silicone Implants
StatisticsLicense Verification System (LVS) BreEZe Resources Center
Contact the Board's Consumer Information Unit for assistance.
1 (800) 633-2322Send a Message
Below are all forms used by the Medical Board of California. If you need assistance filling them out, contact our Consumer Information Unit at (916) 263-2382.
Tips for Viewing and Using Fillable PDFs
- Adverse Event Reporting Form for Accredited Outpatient Surgery Settings
- Health Facility/Peer Review Reporting Form (805 Report)
- Health Facility Reporting Form - Proposed Action (805.01 Report)
- Health Facility Reporting Form (805.8 Report)
- Outpatient Surgery - Patient Death Reporting Form
- Patient Transfer Reporting Form
- Physician Reporting - Criminal Actions (802 Report)
- Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Award (801 Report)
- Reporting Requirements for Coroners
- Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks